“Outstanding environment to improve your overall fitness, strength, and endurance. You will do things you never thought you could do! The coaches and all the athletes that train at EC Health and Fitness are great people and provide an encouraging and safe atmosphere for everyone to meet their fitness goals. Highly recommended!” – Brian C.
- Goal Setting – We very much want you to have goals. We have an open door for you to come in and let us help you define and plan your goals. If you want, you can go here and set-up a time to sit down with a coach who will walk you through the goal setting process and help get you moving in the right direction. Set-up an Appt here
- Traveling Gym Service – We will pay for Drop-ins to another Crossfit Box while you are out of town (two drop-ins per month). Yup, you heard that correctly. If you have to go out of town, we don’t want you to miss out on getting a good work out. Let us know at least 7 days beforehand, what gym and what day you want to workout. We will set up the drop-in with the gym and relay any information we can so they take good care of you. After you attend the drop-in, bring back a receipt and we will reimburse you.
- The Mobility Loft – As a member, you can come in during any of our normal class times and work on your mobility, recovery and range of motion. We have a subscription to www.romwod.com and there is a screen that you can use to select and play any movement video you want.
- EC Health and Fitness is excited to announce we are Powered by HYLETE, and as a part of being “powered by HYLETE”, everyone is invited to receive 20% off for life at HYLETE.com.
- Go to http://hylete.com/poweredbyhyleteathlete to activate your 20% off account. Please create an account and put in CrossFit PCR in the referral box. Every account will help us receive EC Health and Fitness apparel made by HYLETE.
- Use promo code “CFPCR25” for an additional 25% off your first order.
- InBody Body Composition Analyzer – The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water, values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness, or fitness contexts. Learn more.
- Functional Movement Screen – What does it mean to MOVE WELL? The screen eliminates the guessing game and tells you what movement quality really is by measuring seven fundamental movements that are key to daily life. It scores individuals in a simple way to determine if their movement patterns are optimal, acceptable or dysfunctional. Learn more.
- EC Health and Fitness is now partnered with Puori to provide you with the best Fish Oil and Mineral supplements on the market!
- Unlimited CrossFit members can order any Puori product in the gym and get a 10% discount. Any order, any size.
- Territory Foods provides Fantastic, Fresh, and Delicious meal to the gym twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays). All the meals they prepare are gluten free and dairy free. Click HERE to get your first meal FREE.
WE KNOW YOU WANT IT!TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE; TO BE HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, AND MORE FIT!
Whether you're looking for CrossFit, Bootcamp, Personal Training, or Nutrition Counseling in Ellicott City, or Howard County, we can help with that! Come in and meet with our knowledgeable and caring staff and let us talk to you about how we can help you meet your goals and have fun doing it.