Do you really know what healthy eating is these days?
It’s so confusing! Every day it seems like the information changes and you get stuck in the middle. You’re trying to do the right thing but you can’t seem to get anywhere.
What you eat is how you feel. If you have digestion issues, poor sleep, get tired quickly, or just feel bad in general….you can probably fix it all just by learning how to eat better.
You don’t have to live like this
- Do you have bathroom “emergencies” often?
- Is it difficult to lose weight no matter how much you diet?
- Do you feel lethargic and sleepy a lot?
- Are skin irritations and dry patches a problem?
- Are you tired of being controlled by anxiety?
- Is counting calories stressing you out?
- Are you frustrated with all the conflicting information on nutrition?
- Do you want a simple solution that works?
3 Steps for using nutrition to feel better
Schedule a Free Intro
We can’t help you until we know what you want and where you want to be. Come in and share your story with us. We’ll listen to you so we can understand how to help you in the best way possible.
Create Your Plan
Whatever path you decide to follow, it will include personal interaction with nutritionists and a nutrition plan to follow. Each piece will be matched to your current level and help you get better from there.
BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED
Once you have your plan, all you have to do is be consistent. Before you know it, you’re going to look in the mirror and be shocked at the new version of you.
I just wanted to share with you that I lost 3 inches off my waist in the last five weeks and a total of 5 inches with other measurements! It’s an exhilarating feeling! A big part of it is working with Jamie on nutrition,… I look forward to what the next few months and years will bring! And, please, keep doing what you’re doing and helping people find their way to live a better, healthier life
Initial ConsultationAll new clients
- For first time clients. or anyone who hasn’t worked with a nutritionist in 6 months.
- Intake form review and individual recommendations
Monthly Accountability and Planning
- Weekly check-in with Nutritionist
- 1, 30-min session with Nutritionist
- 1, InBody scan
- 30-min consultation, $75
- 1-hour consultation, $125
- Detailed Meal Plan (1 week), $100
- Weekly food journal reviews, $100
30 Day Wellness ChallengeSemi-annual event
- Wellness Challenge Guide
- 4 Week Meal Plan
- Grocery List
- 2, InBody Scans
- Facebook Accountability Group
WE KNOW YOU WANT IT!TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE; TO BE HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, AND MORE FIT!
Whether you're looking for CrossFit, Bootcamp, Personal Training, or Nutrition Counseling in Ellicott City, or Howard County, we can help with that! Come in and meet with our knowledgeable and caring staff and let us talk to you about how we can help you meet your goals and have fun doing it.