Getting started with a new fitness routine can be a challenge. For many people, it is an intimidating and scary experience.
How will people look at you? Will they judge you because you’re out of shape?
“Everyone else is so much better than me.” and “I can’t do what they’re doing.” are common phrases we hear.
The workouts look hard and you feel like there is so much work to do that you feel discouraged and lost. You just aren’t sure how you can ever get to where you want to be.
We understand. We’ve been there.
I’ve written before about how to find a fitness program that fits your personality and goals. https://echealthandfitness.com/find-crossfit-gym/
Now I’m going to tell you why Ellicott City Health and Fitness could be the right place for you to get the help and support you need to be successful.
The Happy Gym
First and foremost, we are The Happy Gym. Everyone is focused on accomplishing their goals and working hard to succeed. This allows us to let go of the stress of the day, enjoy working hard and get excited about the progress we make each day.
Each of our members does everything they can to be a positive influence on each other. We all understand that happy people are successful people, and being happy is a decision we help each other make every day.
There is no rush
Our approach to health and fitness is all about the long game. No single workout is going to make your goals a reality. It takes time and persistent, continual effort to make change happen.
Our program is all about growth and improvement over time. This means you get more than just an hour to sweat every day.
- You get a workout program that has been developed over years to be balanced and effective for improving all aspects of your fitness.
- You get coaches who are experts at fitting the workout to where you are so you get the most out of it at the moment and beyond. https://echealthandfitness.com/why-coaching-should-matter-to-you/
- You have access to nutrition services, alternative movement classes, and one-on-one training with coaches when it’s needed.
- We’ve taken the time to develop and provide training and fitness education outside of the gym via our members only training portal…
- In the gym, we provide an area for you to work on your recovery, flexibility, and range of motion using a service that we include in your membership.
- We offer times for you to come in on your own and work on your weaknesses and improve at your own speed.
Everything about our program is geared to helping you develop your knowledge about fitness as well as your ability to perform.
There is more to health than grunting and sweating for an hour a day then going home to the same bad habits and lack of support that makes it hard to stay on track and maintain success for the rest of your life.
You are not alone
In case you haven’t figured it out by now, you aren’t going to do this by yourself. As a member of our crew, you will have an amazing group of genuine, caring, and supportive people, just like you, to share the experience with.
Everyone starts somewhere. Each person you see in the gym has a story to tell. Each story is probably similar to yours. No one comes in the door as a world-class athlete. We do our best to help you become the best you that you can be. https://echealthandfitness.com/athlete-of-the-month/
Our hallmark is positivity and support for each other. We build each other up. We cheer. We high-five. We celebrate the victories.
We want you to have fun every time you come in the door. ECHF is a place of positive energy, where hard work is rewarded, and you have time to make friends and feel good.
We want you to be proud of what you are doing for yourself.
We want you to have fun being a part of our community.
Most of all we want to be with you to celebrate the results you get from all your hard work.
When the focus is on helping each other get better, the fear and uncertainty go away. You can work on you while each person works on themselves too. No one is looking around to judge but to provide support if you need it.
If you are interested in being part of The Happy Gym let us know here https://echealthandfitness.com/thehappygym/